The 2016-2021 Long-Range Plan was approved by KASFAA’s Executive Board on April 12, 2016 and approved by
KASFAA members in a special election held during May 2016. This concluded the formal process of developing
the Long-Range Plan, but not the Association’s strategic planning efforts. Goals must be developed each
year by committees and officers in support of this plan, and progress toward these goals must be measured
and reported to the Executive Board and the membership.
2016-2021 Long Range Plan
The following goals summarize the organizational priorities for KASFAA for the next five years.
- Provide professional development opportunities relevant and accessible to all Kentucky financial aid
- Broaden the audience and focus the message of KASFAA’s outreach efforts to enhance awareness of
financial aid resources and needs.
- Ensure the board is fully engaged, knowledgeable, diverse, and well-structured.
- Improve methods of communication of KASFAA’s value to the membership.
- Assure KASFAA’s growth through membership involvement at all levels.
- Ensure the current and future financial stability of the association.