Boys & Girls Haven - Louisville
Boys & Girls Haven is a full-service foster care agency located in Louisville, Kentucky. We are trauma-informed caretakers who counsel, support and treat young people who have experienced abuse and neglect. With over one hundred staff members, Boys & Girls Haven remains at the front lines. Working to combat the statistics of unemployment, incarceration, and homelessness continues to be one of our top priorities.
Since 1948, we have transformed the lives, hearts and minds of Kentucky’s most vulnerable youth and their families. Through a comprehensive continuum of care ranging from residential and in-home foster care, independent living programs, career and life skills training, and preventative community-based services, Boys & Girls Haven works to reduce disruption in children’s lives, to help heal the effects of abuse and neglect, and to promote well-being among families.
Boys & Girls Haven is a private, non-profit organization nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), and is a member of the Foster Family Treatment Association (FFTA), Children’s Alliance of Kentucky, Alliance for Children and Families and Greater Louisville, Inc.
HOW CAN YOU HELP? JOIN THE CHARITY COMMITTEE!
- ASSIST WITH COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR KASFAA MEMBERSHIP
- ASSIST WITH CONTACTING BUSINESSES FOR DONATIONS FOR RAFFLE/SILENT AUCTION
- VOLUNTEER TO WORK A SHIRT AT THE CHARITY TABLE SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS
- DONATE SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
- DONATE RAFFLE ITEMS
- COLLECT AND DONATE ART MATERIALS FOR THE ART THERAPY PROGRAM AT BOYS AND GIRLS HAVEN
List of Art Supply for donation drive for their Art Therapy Program:
- Tabletop easels
- Paint brushes
- Acrylic paint
- Painting canvases (all sizes)
- Colored pencils / Crayons
- Sketching pencils
- Blank white greeting cards & envelopes
- Any other arts and crafts items